Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My New Bathroom Cabinet

OK, so some of you may think I'm a little crazy about being so excited about getting my new white bathroom cabinet. I have totally been in the organizing mood lately & this is just what I needed! Maybe I'm already experiencing the nesting phase of my pregnancy, but I will take it since this is not normal for me. :) Anyhow, not only did this free up a lot of space & make organizing much easier, but it looks pretty & fits great in the spot I chose.

I was a little hesitant about opening the doors & showing you all of my goods inside, but this is the prime reason why coupon shopping is a MUST! I have a huge stock pile of toiletries we pretty much use on a daily basis and I have gotten all of these either FREE or barely anything. This is the main reason why I coupon shop. It saves me soooooooo (I can't exaggerate enough) much money and stretches my budget even further. So basically, this is how I shop. I stock up on all the items I either get free or pay barely anything for (even if I don't need it at the time) so when we are out of that specific product, I just go right to my cabinet & pull out a new one. This makes it where I never spend full price on anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment