Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Peach Jam

Thanks to my friend Bethany, she was gracious to let me come over and raid her peach tree this past weekend. I wanted to make some Peach jam this week to have something a little different than what we normally use for toast in the mornings. Once I was finished making the jam, I had some peaches leftover, so I ended up making peach puree as well. I love making purees and putting them into ice cube trays. We use these for various other things........ making smoothies, flavoring things like oatmeal & even adding it to the kids ice water to give it a little flavor. There is so much you can do with puree's. I'm looking forward to tasting this peach jam with breakfast tomorrow. The little bit I did taste was delicious! We will see how it turns out. :)


I used the recipe inside the pectin box for this peach jam. I can't wait to try this!

1 comment:

  1. I need to do my strawberry jam still. I would like peach too and I think Vons has peaches on sale.

    ReplyDelete