Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Meal Plan Monday



I can't believe it's August already! Boy does time fly, especially when you are having fun. :) I usually make my meal plans according to what groceries I have on hand or what items I find on sale for the week, but I did it a little differently this week. I asked my hubby what meals he would like to see for dinner this week and he picked most of them out. I haven't done that in awhile and I wanted to make sure he gets a meal maybe I haven't done in awhile or thought about. It worked out well!

Monday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, Corn on the Cobb & Garlic Bread

Tuesday: Taco Salad w/ all the Fixings

Wednesday: Philly Cheee Steak Sandwiches & Fresh Fruit

Thursday: Chicken Parmigiana, Mashed Potatoes & Corn on the Cobb

Friday: Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, Sauteed Zucchini & Green Beans & Broccoli Rice-a-Roni

Saturday: Buffalo Shrimp & Shrimp Fried Rice


This weeks make & bake (I like your idea Lora). I always have additional items I make during the week, but I never list them. This will help me remember what I have planned. :)

Peach jam
Peach puree
Banana chocolate chip bread
Vanilla & raspberry yogurt popsicles
Making more breakfast burritos to freeze for hubby to take to work for breakfast. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I just came up with make and bake and it sounded good. I always am making things on the side too since I try not to buy pre-packaged junk food and sweets but my family likes dessert every now and then.

    ReplyDelete