Sons are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Deals This Week

I found some fabulous deals this week I was excited about & wanted to share! I got all of these items below for only $17.33. I can't believe how coupon shopping can make your dollar stretch so much more. It totally pays to shop around, check the ads and clip coupons. I will show why it's all worth it! :)

I went to Ulta in Riverpark yesterday & they had Herbal Essence products on sale 2 for $5.00. I bought 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner & 2 hair gels. I used there store coupon (found in the Sunday paper) $3.50 off a $10.00 purchase. I then had 2 mfg. coupons buy 1 get 1 free (also found in Sunday's paper). My total purchase came to $1.63 for all 4 products. Woohoo! :)



I headed over to Walgreens & got 6 tubs of Huggies Baby Wipes. I used their $1.00 off in store coupon (found in the coupon booklet in front of stores) and paired it with a $2.50 off 3 mfg. coupon making them a little over $1.00 for each tub. I got 4 bottles of Woman's Nivea Body Wash. They were on sale buy 1 get 1 free. I paired it with a mfg. coupon $4.00 off 2. They also had a Walgreens 15% discount off your total purchase coupon I used on top of it all. My total came to $11.43 in total.



Rite Aid: I got 4 bottles of L.A. Looks hair gel (for my hubby) on sale for $1.99. I paired them with a mfg. coupon for $1.00 off. I will also get back a $1.00 rebate on one. I also got 4 bottles of Nivea Body Wash (I got a raincheck for them last week-they were out). They were on sale for $1.99 each. I had $4.00 off 2 mfg. coupons making them free. My total came to $4.27.
As I was taking pictures of my deals, my cute little Jeremiah wanted his picture taken too! Look at how big he is getting. My sweet little man! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment